AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM
Unless Congress takes action, the ACP will run out of money in April of this year. Here’s what you need to know:
- The last day people can enroll in ACP will be February 7.
- If you are enrolled in ACP before February 7, 2024, you will keep getting the $30 benefit until the fund runs out, which is expected to be in April 2024.
- You should be getting notices from your internet provider about what that means for your bill and your options starting in late January.
- If you are already using ACP and want to change where you use it, we recommend you make that change before February 7.
- Contact your internet provider before April if you want to continue or cancel your service and to learn more about your options.
Need help figuring out what to do next? Make an appointment with a digital navigator: 816-200-0599