Machines are interacting in the real world every day. We will dig into the development of sensing with some interesting speakers.
The first talk will be focused on practical considerations of operating a drone. Drones cut across a number of important topics for connected devices including sense and avoid, resilient communications, and power conscious design. Casey Adams, CEO of KC Drone Company, has significant experience operating drones and has been actively engaged in the policy discussions around this topic. He will share some of his experience with the group.
The second session will be a panel with experience in a variety of topics that are related to how machines “see” the world. The areas of focus will be radar, computer vision, and accelerometry. The panel will consist of expert Kansas City area technologists including:
- Fabrizio Filippini, CTO, Fitbark – Accelerometry
- Joel Teply, CEO, Cambrian Augmented Reality – Computer Vision
- Lei Shi, CEO, UAVRadars LLC – Radar
You will not want to miss this session as it will be extremely interactive and you’ll be able to get hands on with many technologies you may have only heard about. You’ll want to be at this bits!
- 30 Minutes – Social Refreshments
- 5 Minutes – Opening Remarks
- 10 Minutes – Announcements / Open Forum
- 40 Minutes – Local Speaker & Discussion
- 35 Minutes – Remote Speaker & Discussion
For more information visit 1BillionBits.com